Sunday 31 March 2013

You're probably an author if...

(Here are some of mine)

# Upon receiving a new computer, you proceed to add all your character's names to the computer's dictionary.

# You carry a notebook (or an iPod) so that you can write down quotes, notes, sayings, and ideas as soon as they come to you.
#You feel weird if you don't have the said notebook with you.

# You see something that would make one of your characters smile or laugh. You laugh for them. When your friends ask why you are laughing (or smiling), you respond, "It's an inside joke."

# Sniggering about something book-related makes you feel as if you have inside jokes with yourself... or rather, your characters.

# You try to draw your characters, even if you are not an artist.
# Then you become embarrassed and hide the evidence.

# You listen to a song and think, "That makes me think of so-and-so!" (character's names)

# You give yourself a valentine addressed to yourself, from your novel's tall, dark and handsome romantic interest.

What are some of yours?

Klara C.

Disclaimer: Please don't think I'm saying you are not an author if you haven't done these things, or they don't apply to you. That's okay, every author is unique! This post is based off / inspired by those "You're Probably Obsessed With ________ [insert name of book or movie here] if..." posts. 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Talia!!! :) Glad you liked it; thanks for the comment! Love you!

      Delete
  2. The last one about the valentine made me giggle. :) I think my heroine's ''interest'' is awesome and everything but I don't like him like him. {I hope you can understand my twelve-year-old girl talk ;)}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll! :) Don't worry, I understand! :) Most of my friends describe their friendships with their handsome book characters as a "brother-sister" relationship... :)

      Delete

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, it will make me smile! Feel free to ask questions, agree or disagree, write me a poem, or whatever...just keep it kind. :)